Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Every Morning

Every morning ,
I wake up and tell myself ,
today will be a nice and happy day. =)

Something's got me reeling
Stopped me from believing
Turn me around again
Said that we can do it
You know I wanna do it again ---Sugar Ray , Every Morning , Fun =)


Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play
Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold ---All Star , Smash Mouth , Confidence =)

All the, small things
True care, truth brings
I'll take, one lift
Your ride, best trip --- Blink 182 , All the Small Things , Miracle is always there =)


You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4
There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

1, 2, 3, 4
I love you
I love you --- Plain White T's ,1234 , Love is always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment